100 Fully Funded Stanford Scholarship USA 2021/2022
Knight Hennessy is offering 100 fully funded Masters and PhD scholarships for international students in Stanford University USA, academic year 2020/21. The scholarship offers; full tuition fees, monthly living stipend, accommodation, books, instructional materials, local transportation and personal expenses …
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The Knight Hennessy is offering 100 fully funded scholarships for international students at Stanford University. This is a unique opportunity which aims to give the scholars in-depth knowledge and expertise required to solve world challenges.
Only graduate programs are eligible for this scholarship program. But check eligible programs under the following link
You can apply for a graduate degree program in any of Stanford’s 7 schools. Eligible programs include;
- PhDs in arts
- Social sciences
The Knight Hennessy Program will offer the following;
- Full Tuition fees
- A monthly living stipend to pay for accommodation, books, academic and instructional materials, local transportation and personal expenses
- Travel cost grant to cover for one annual flight trip to and from Stanford.
Citizens from all countries can apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholars Program scholarships
- Have a Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Should have completed a Bachelors degree or Masters Degree in 2014 or after 2014. However, applicants who completed their bachelor’s degree or master’s degree before 2014 are not eligible.
- Candidates who are still pursuing the first bachelor’s degree and are eligible can apply for the scholarship. However, you must complete your bachelor’s degree before you enrolling for graduate studies.
- Students who completed their bachelors or masters degree from a university where English was a language of instructions, do not need to submit English proficiency language exam scores.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply for a graduate course at Stanford University using the following link
Submit the following documents together with your Knight Hennessy Scholars Program application;
- Basic biographic and demographic information including the following;
- An explanation of your activities, experiences and interests and context information about you.
- one-page curriculum vitae highlighting your experience, interests and academic records.
- Scan and upload an academic transcript at the undergraduate or masters level (If applying for a PhD)
- Standardised scores such as TOEFL, IELTS and PTE. However, check with your program.
- 2 recommendation letters written by two individuals who know you well. Include the referee’s information in the application form and your recommenders will submit their references online. However, the recommendations should be submitted by the 9th October 2019.
- Essays and short answers
- 200 applicants will be selected to visit Stanford university on 7th and 8th February 2020. in fact, the trip is fully covered by the program.
- Applications for the scholarships, including all the documentation required must be submitted in English.
- Apply separately to the Knight Hennessy Scholars program and Stanford graduate degree program of your choice.
- There is no application fees for the Knight Hennessy scholarship application. However, you must pay the application fee required for your course of study
Apply using this link https://knight-hennessy.stanford.edu/admission/apply-now
MD Program application opens in OCt 2021 and closes on 15th NOV 2021
MS in Physician Assistant Studies opens in April 2021 and closes on 1st October 2022
MS in Management Science & Engineering opens in September 2021 and closes on 27th October 2021
MBA Program application opens in June 2021 and closes September 2022
MA & PhD in Education opens in September 2021 and closes on 16th November 16, 2022
All other graduate degree programs applications will open in September 2021 and closes on 8th December 2021
Official deadline for all applications is 14th October 2021