he Kent Law School At University Of Kent is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program provides a tuition fee of £4,000 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted.
- 31 August 2021, 23:59 BST (September entry)
- 31 December 2021, 23:59 GMT (January entry)
Eligible Countries: Home/International
Value of Scholarships: £4,000
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Eligibility: You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Applicants must Have been awarded a First Class degree from a UK University (proven by receipt of transcripts and/or a degree certificate clearly stating that this classification has been awarded)
- Applicants must be classified by the University of Kent as a Home/EU student for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2021 or January 2022 and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry
How To Apply: The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted and a KLS PG Funding application form has been completed and emailed to [email protected]. Please include the name of the scholarship in the email subject title. Applicants should note that we do not respond to emails sent to [email protected] and an automated response will confirm receipt.
Visit The Official Website For More Information