To assist students who are excellent in learning, Concordia University is offering Excellence Tuition Award for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This programme will assist students to acquire undergraduate level education at the university by covering their tuition fees. Applications of this application are open for all aspiring students from around the world.
Concordia University is a reputable institution for higher learning located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia. It was established in 1974 and has become one of the best universities in Quebec and Canada. It is distinguished by its two campuses and four faculties.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Concordia University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $43,211
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen for this opportunity, you must fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree course in any field at Concordia University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only after applying for an approved course at the university, all candidates will be eligible for this application scheme.
- Supporting Documents: The following must be provided as accompanying documents of application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE.
The grant is worth approximately $43,211. This award will be provided to all deserving candidates to cover the tuition fee.