Swansea University is pleased to welcome submissions for the Developing Futures Scholarships for 2021/2022 academic year. Swansea University is looking for outstanding future alumni and ambassadors.
The School of Management is dedicated to their students and is passionate about student success; in both academic merit and involvement in the transformation of student life. This is the ultimate goal and drive for creating the unique Developing Futures Scholarship program.
This Developing Futures Scholarship program is not just a scholarship package; it offers monetary assistance for an academic year. The recipient will also get the opportunity to gain valuable career-enhancing abilities. Beneficiaries of this program will have the privilege to work with the Recruitment and Marketing teams on numerous of events, including Open Days, and working with the Student Information Office.
Alongside your studies, we also encourage recipients to join a society or become a course representative for their degree program.
Swansea University – About
Swansea University is a research institution of higher education situated in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in the year 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales. Swansea University has eight (8) colleges spread across its 2 campuses which are situated on the coastline of Swansea Bay.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters (taught)
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility for Developing Futures Scholarship
To be eligible for Developing Futures Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Course: The scholarships are awarded to pursue degree program in one of the following programs: Accounting and Finance, Economics and Finance, Economics, Finance, Financial Management, International Banking and Finance, Investment Management, Finance and Big Data Analytics, Management, Management (Entrepreneurship), Management (Business Analytics), Management (Finance), Management (Human Resource Management), Management (International Management), Management (International Standards), Management (Operations and Supply Management), Management (Marketing), Management (Tourism), Management (e-Business), Strategic Accounting, Strategic Marketing.
- It is available to foreign students who have been offered admission to study at the School of Management in 2021/2022.
- The amount awarded is about £2,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Postgraduate (taught) Scholarships
- It is available to students from any nation who has been offered admission to study at the School of Management in 2021/2022.
- The amount awarded is about £3,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Selection Criteria: We’ll be taking into consideration your:
- Academic competence
- Financial need
- Passion and future plans
- Intentions to give back to the School and University
Benefits of Developing Futures Scholarships
The beneficiaries of Developing Futures Scholarships will be offered the benefits below:
- Undergraduate: they will be offered about £2,000 for 1 academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
- Postgraduate: they will be offered about £3,000 for 1 academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
How to Apply for Developing Futures Scholarships
To apply for Developing Futures Scholarships, applicants should follow the guidelines below;
- Interested applicants will need to download and complete the scholarship application form below and return it by email.
- Download the Developing Futures Scholarship application form here.
- It is vital to go over all application conditions in the Official Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- To partake in the program, applicants must take admission in a degree program at Swansea University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should attach the statement of academic competence, financial need, passion, and future plans, ability, and plans.
- Admission Prerequisites: For admission in a master’s degree program, candidates need to satisfy the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should have a very good understanding of the English language for this application.
- GOOD LUCK!
To apply and inquire further about Developing Futures Scholarships, please visit the official website.