The Newcastle University, UK, is a successful global academic institution with more than 25,900 undergraduate and postgraduate students from more than 129 nations around the world, pursuing a variety of challenging and engaging programs of study.
Education at the University of Newcastle was officially accredited by the British government to be of the best standards in the country by being awarded with Gold status in the National Framework for Teaching Excellence.
The Newcastle University is committed to provide top-quality accommodation that modern-day students demand and require. The University continues to be highly engaged in ensuring an invaluable educational opportunity for their students.
The university remains dedicated to bringing the highest quality academic excellence and facilities to its students. In addition, the college has experienced, highly regarded faculty members who are dedicated to supporting student achievement of their future goals.
About the Scholarship:
The Directors International Excellence Scholarships are available for International, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in all subjects taught at the Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
The University of Newcastle will give students a 50% reduction on one year tuition costs. Up to 4 scholarships are available.
- Host University: Newcastle University;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Worth: Discount of 50% on tuition fees;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Application Deadline: June 01, 2021.
In order to be selected, students are required to meet the following conditions:
- The applicants are required to have a request for acceptance to attend one of the special undergraduate or master’s programs taught at the university;
- Candidates are required to have a British Honors Degree: AAB or international equivalent.
- Students are required to complete the online application form and send an essay of a maximum of 1,500 words in response to the question mentioned. All applications must be written in English.
- Required documents: Applicants should be required to send: Certified transcripts, curriculum vitae, and other required supporting documents.
- Please check the admission conditions of the program selected by the applicant.
The candidate is required to have an IELTS 6.5 English language certificate or its equivalent with no sub-competency less than 6.0. If the student’s primary language is other than English, they must show proof of English proficiency by way of one of the admission conditions or language tests.
Please visit the official website for more information: