Click the button below to start your application.
- After clicking the “Apply Now” button above, you will see the My Scholarship Central application site.
- On the top right of the page, click “Sign In” if you already have a My Scholarship Central account, or “Sign Up” if you’ve never used the site.
- Enter your email and password. If you are a new user, you will receive a confirmation email and must click the link in the email to validate your account. Use an email address that you will have access to after you graduate from high school.
- Complete the General Application if you have not done so this year.
- After submitting the General Application, you will see a list of scholarships you may qualify for. Read the eligibility criteria and description to decide if you want to apply.
- Click the orange “Apply” button next to the opportunity name. After completing the application, click “Submit” at the bottom right of the page.
- Click My Applications in the left hand corner to see the status of your scholarship applications.