HEC Montreal Scholarship for MSc Entrance international awards is open for International Students who want to study in Canada. The scholarship allows Masters level program in the field of Business Administration taught. The deadline of the scholarship is set for 15th of September, interested applicants are advised to apply early.
The institution was established in the year 1907. HEC Montréal is a French-language academic institution offering internationally recognized management education and research. It runs undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees, postgraduate degrees, executive education, and an online learning platform.
HEC Montreal Scholarship – About
- Funding Type: Full tuition fee
- Academic Institution: HEC Montréal
- Study Level: Masters
- Available Program: Business Administration
- Eligible Applicants: International Students
- Country: Canada
HEC Montréal – About
HEC Montréal is a public Canadian business academic institution situated in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It was established in 1907. It is the graduate business school of the Université de Montréal, and recognized as the first established school of management in Canada.
HEC Montréal runs undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs including Master of Science in Administration (MSc), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Master of Management (MM), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and PhD in Administration, in addition to a joint Executive MBA program with McGill University.
HEC Montréal was placed first by value among Canada’s business schools for its MBA program by Canadian Business in 2016, 17th globally among non-US business schools by Forbes, and among Top 30 foreign business schools by Bloomberg BusinessWeek in 2015.
HEC Montréal was established in 1907 by the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal. As the French scholar Adrien Jean-Guy Passant recollects, the originators of HEC Montreal traveled to Europe to visit the best business schools. Three schools were picked which are: the École Supérieure de Commerce de Paris (established in 1819), the École des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris (established in 1881) and the Institut Supérieur du Commerce d’Anvers (established in 1852). By 2017, the institute had more than 87,900 alumni. Since 1921, the HEC Montréal Alumni Association symbolizes the school’s graduates all over Canada and the rest of the world.
Degree Level: HEC Montreal Scholarship is available for Masters level programs at HEC Montréal.
Available Subjects: Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Business Administration
Benefits of HEC Montreal Scholarship
Beneficiaries of HEC Montreal Scholarship will be offered:
- The HEC Montréal will provide a sum of $5,000 to the successful applicants for graduate study.
Eligibility for HEC Montreal Scholarship
To be eligible for HEC Montreal Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Foreign students are qualified to apply.
- Applicants must submit copies of official transcripts.
- Applicants must submit copies of university diplomas if obtained.
- Applicants must submit official scores on GMAT, TAGE MAGE, or GRE tests, motivational letter, and at least two recommendation letters.
- Admission Prerequisites: For taking admission, candidates must verify the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must pass a language test at an English-language university with demand for English-language proficiency equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
How to Apply for HEC Montreal Scholarship
To apply for HEC Montreal Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- Prior to applying for this needful support, students must get admission in a postgraduate degree at HEC Montréal. After taking affirmation, they can apply online for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide copies of official transcripts, copies of university diplomas if gotten, official scores on GMAT, TAGE MAGE, or GRE tests, motivational letter, and at least two recommendation letters.
- Admission Prerequisites: For taking admission, candidates must see the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must pass a language test at an English-language university with requirements for English-language proficiency equivalent to those of HEC Montréal.
To apply and inquire further about HEC Montreal Scholarship, please visit the official website