To reduce study expenses, the University of Queensland is offering the Entrepreneurial Scholar PhD Top-Up international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
This award aims at providing funding for international and domestic students who want to be part of the PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland is a public research university that was established in the year 1909 and is located at the capital city of Queensland, Australia. It offers a wide range of graduate programs for students.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in engineering and computing, science and mathematics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a citizen of domestic or international.
- Must hold previous year’s degrees with good result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in a PhD degree programme. After, that student must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the PhD degree programme, applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered in this programme, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Queensland will provide an award of $10,000 per annum to the eligible outstanding students.